Join a team of Fair Lending Compliance professionals to ensure appropriate compliance risk oversight is in place for assigned business units and/or functions. The UDAPP Compliance Consultant will ensure appropriate compliance risk oversight is in place for assigned business units and/or functions. Lead and execute UDAAP compliance risk management activities to reasonably ensure compliance with the Enterprise UDAAP Compliance Management Policy and Framework. (Other Truist locations – Atlanta, Richmond, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Greensboro)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Help to enhance and develop Truist’s UDAAP compliance program/function which may include performing monitoring, analyzing information and providing consulting to various lines of business across the enterprise.
2. Provide UDAAP leadership and communicate effectively with management and legal staff, as necessary, to ensure awareness of UDAAP issues and updates.
3. Work closely with management to establish an appropriate compliance culture throughout the organization.
4. Oversee the efforts of business units and other risk areas in the development and implementation of policies, procedures and processes to minimize UDAAP compliance risks.
5. Aggregate and review Risk Committee materials across team to ensure appropriate evaluation of program effectiveness and stated UDAAP compliance risk is communicated to leadership.
6. Communicate with management and regulators with respect to UDAAP compliance risk management activities and regulatory examinations.
7. Collaborate across internal team to implement strategies and methods related to the UDAAP compliance risk management framework within the organization, including quality assessments, key risk, and performance measurement data, along with oversight monitoring and mitigation strategies.
8. Partner with LOB leaders and other senior Truist teammates to execute on key strategic initiatives for the company, providing counsel and oversight in a collaborative, business savvy and team-first manner.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
2. Ten years of financial institution experience
3. Eight years of direct experience in compliance or audit
4. Advanced knowledge, ability and expertise in UDAAP compliance and a broad understanding of financial services
5. Demonstrated experience with regulatory agencies, requirements, and/or regulatory compliance
6. Solid understanding of risk management processes and risk analysis
7. Strong communication skills, both verbally and written, and the ability to communicate and interact with all levels of management
1. Ten years of compliance experience, with five years at medium to large financial institution
2. Prior supervisory or management experience
3. Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
Additional information contact Annie Coffey (Annie.Coffey@Truist.com)