Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Execute quality control testing on the prescribed cadence (weekly/monthly/quarterly), fully documenting test results, recommended process improvements, documenting risk and issues.
2. Validate remediation plans for all TSSM Audit and Regulatory Issues to ensure proper mitigation and testing prior to closure.
3. Perform assessments on TSSM processes to ensure key risk and control identification. Includes process mapping, process testing, risk/control/issue documentation, improvement recommendations.
4. Facilitate the rebuttal/correction/process improvement process based on test results.
5. Individual contributor; Interacts with internal teammates and business process owners; Works under the direction and guidance of the Source-to-Manage Practice Adherence Manager to design and implement governance; Uses limited latitude and judgment within defined policies and procedures
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or Accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
2. 3 years of work experience including audit, operations, process engineering or risk management
3. Strong relationship management skills
4. Ability to deliver results within a complex environment, while developing and driving best practices
5. Independently complete work assignments
6. Strong communication skills to extract and present information clearly
7. Analyze data and recommend solutions
8. Project management skills; ability to prioritize, manage and execute multiple priorities concurrently; includes an ability to independently drive work, and pragmatically solve problems
1. Process mapping, utilizing Visio or other process mapping tool
2. Experience in procurement/sourcing processes and systems
3. Intermediate/advanced experience in utilizing Visio, Excel, Access
4. Experience in the financial services industry; Project management skills, Strong writing and verbal skills, Ability to work within a matrix organization
5. Knowledge of risk management and other industry-related regulatory requirements