Founded in 2007, Global Endowment Management (“GEM”) actively manages $10bn of client assets in the style of leading endowments and foundations. We pursue varied and non-traditional investment opportunities to provide a long-term oriented, diversified investment program. We are the investment office for our investors — we assume responsibility for asset allocation, manager selection, risk management and investment reporting. Please see http://www.globalendowment.com for additional information.
The Business Development Analyst will report to co-founder, Hugh Wrigley, and will provide support to the business development function. Analysts in this role are exposed to all business aspects of endowment management. Analysts will conduct market research, identify new business opportunities, and develop and implement business strategies.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
– Help articulate the firm’s value proposition and ensure brand awareness with internal and external constituents and prospective clients
– Conduct market research and stay up-to-date on the OCIO industry, endowments, and foundations
– Help design and implement GEM’s sales and distribution platform (CRM tool). Analyze data to inform and revise business strategies
– Assist with drafting business plans, pitches, presentations, reference materials, responses to prospective client RFP’s, and other documents as needed
– Ensure client solutions, bespoke products/services, marketing collateral, messaging and distribution approach is tailored to meet the needs of prospective clients.
– Work alongside existing teams to streamline the RFP process, assisting in the preparation and delivery of RFP documents to prospective clients and referral sources.
– Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university with strong academic credentials and record of achievement
– 0-2 year’s of professional experience
– Knowledge of institutional asset management a preferred
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Assertive and adaptable; Eager to learn and develop
– Able to multi-task and stay organized
Successful candidates will display traits inherent in GEM’s collegial and team-oriented culture, including enthusiasm, honesty, humility, integrity, and curiosity.