Founded in 2007, Global Endowment Management (“GEM”) actively manages $10bn of client assets in the style of leading endowments and foundations. We pursue varied and non-traditional investment opportunities to provide a long-term oriented, diversified investment program. We are the investment office for our investors — we assume responsibility for asset allocation, manager selection, risk management and investment reporting. Please see http://www.globalendowment.com for additional information.
As an integral member of the Investor Services Team, the analyst’s primary responsibility is to enhance client engagement by providing exceptional support to senior team members through portfolio analysis and communication. The analyst will be responsible for producing client materials, leveraging the firm’s resources to respond effectively to client requests, understanding each client relationship, and supporting business development efforts.
• Production of quarterly and ad hoc client reports and presentations
• Synthesis of qualitative and quantitative investment inputs into client communication
• Development of marketing materials and firm brand
• Drafting responses to prospective client RFPs
• Varied research projects
• 1 – 3 years of professional experience
A successful candidate will demonstrate certain functional competencies, including:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Attention to detail
• Analytical skills
• Time management, specifically as it relates to the ability to balance and meet competing deadlines
• Commitment to learning the principles of total portfolio management and the endowment style of investing
Successful candidates will also display traits inherent in GEM’s collegial and team-oriented culture, including enthusiasm, honesty, humility, integrity, and curiosity.