Founded in 2007, Global Endowment Management (“GEM”) actively manages $10bn of client assets for leading endowments and foundations. We pursue varied and non-traditional investment opportunities to provide a long-term oriented, diversified investment program. We are the investment office for our investors — we assume responsibility for asset allocation, manager selection, risk management and investment reporting. Please see http://www.globalendowment.com for additional information.
The Human Capital Associate will report to and assist the Director of Human Capital with all internal and external HR related matters. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assist with all aspects of the recruitment process including on-campus recruitment, marketing of open positions, sourcing candidates, and conducting interviews and reference checks.
• Recommend and develop strategies to attract, engage, and retain employees.
• Assist in the development of, and provide support to, all diversity, equity, and inclusive initiatives.
• Maintain employee database (both physical and electronic).
• Manage the performance review process.
• Conduct employee orientations and maintain employee records.
• Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
• Assist with budget projections and monitoring.
• Collect and analyze HR data related to compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, etc.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-5 years’ experience; preferred experience as an HR Coordinator, College Recruiter, or similar role
• Recruiting experience preferred
• High emotional intelligence.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent record keeping skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works comfortably under pressure and maintains confidentiality.
• Knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
• Extensive computer literacy, with capability in Outlook, MS Office and related HR software.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title of interest in the subject line.